Friday, December 5, 2008

School

So i have decided to finally go back to school! I'm really nervous though. I haven't been in school for about 4 years now and i just have this fear of failing. I know what i want to do though so i know that is a great motivator for me! Right now, i'm just trying to get all the ends tied up and it's getting a little frustrating. I don't know everything about it and so i feel like there is all this random stuff i have to get figured out and it's proven to be quite the task. I just hope everything gets worked out for me to start in January. (i kinda decided last minute so i didn't have a lot of time to prepare) We'll see how it goes! The timing just seemed perfect to go back. I feel like i have a sense of purpose now instead of just working with no end goal. So anyways...that's the plan...pray for me, i'll need it!

5 comments:

Merkley Jiating said...

Where are you going to go and what will you major in?

Angenelle said...

i'll be at UVU and going into dental hygiene.

Steven & Jennifer Clegg said...

I'm so happy that you are going back to school! You'll do so well. Registering is the hardest part... hehe!

Victoria Elder said...

Good for you Angenelle! That's so exciting! Ah your word verification is boats funny that its a real word

Sierra and Ryan said...

exciting! call me and let me know how it is all going! Love ya!