So Technically I'm not 25 just yet...just a few more hours but it's close enough. I don't feel like i'm 25. I used to think that 25 was SOOO old but now that I'm here, it's not so bad. In my 25 years of life i have moved countless times, loved and lost, made tons of mistakes, learned even more and have tried to live my life to the fullest. I know who I am and know what I believe in and am so grateful for the 25 years it has taken me to say that. I am loving life and and have no regrets. I can't wait to see what is in store for me this next year! i look forward to the many things i will learn and the great opportunities that await! :)
3 comments:
happy late birthday, my dear! hope all is well!!! sure miss you!!!
happy be-lated birthday! i hope you had an amazing day! You seem like you are doing so well I LOVE reading about your life in cali!
I hope you had a fun Birthday, Angenelle!!! 25 in NOT old!!! I've come to grips with that :) It use to be though, I agree. You're beautiful as ever! I hope life is treating you well.
Post a Comment