I'm moving back to the great state of Texas! I know it seems like I change my mind a lot but some times it takes a while to figure out what you need to do and where you need to be. I need to be in Texas so I can finish school. Then who knows where I'll go. ;) I'm sad to leave my nephew Colton but me and my sister think it's best for me to finish school. (No, there was no big fight or falling out between us...just in case anyone was wondering)
I'm excited to finally know what I want to do and I'm just jumping in and doing it! I have such a great family who supports me and encourages me to follow my heart!
So, if anyone who lives in the Denton area knows of any good jobs, I am currently looking!
Happy 11th Birthday, Declan!
2 years ago
4 comments:
Go for it, Ang!
School is awesome! haha. I am happy for you. good luck! I love and miss your beautiful face!
How fun! I bet you can find a great job somewhere... good for you for wanting to finish school too! That will be fun to still be by family!
Glad to know that you have a blog!!! That's awesome! I'm the same way I like to change it up.... sometimes you just need a new scene!!!
Post a Comment